Boundary Surveys for Erie & Meadville, PA
Boundary Lines are an one of the most important aspects of land ownership. Land is a valuable investment and we want to help you understand the limits of your property and the rights involved with your ownership of that property. There are many different facets to a boundary survey.
- Are you buying or selling a your home or purchasing a vacant parcel of land?
- Investing in a commercial real estate transaction?
- Are you building an addition on your home?
- Constructing a new garage?
- Getting ready to install a fence or perform some detailed landscaping?
- Planting trees or a hedge row along your boundary line?
- Securing your view across a neighboring property?
- Having a dispute with your neighbor about where the property line is located?
Professional Boundary Surveys to Protect You
The best way to protect yourself when you are considering any of the questions above is with a detailed boundary line survey addressing the needs of your proposed project. Whether you need a simple boundary line survey, or need something more detailed like a mortgage survey, foundation/building location survey, aerial or ground easement survey, topographic survey, or an ALTA survey. Engaging the services of a professional land surveyor will be the one of the best decisions you can make in the process.
Using historical records, applying mathematics, boundary law, courthouse research, emerging technologies, and incorporating them with a solid work ethic, allows our final work product to meet your expectations. Give us a call at (814) 456-0330 and let our professional staff provide you with a comfort in moving forward with confidence on your project. Serving Erie, PA; Meadville, PA; and the surrounding areas.